This is Fox's first year playing baseball. He is number 24 and loves his new uniform. His first game was a success, but as you will see he as some work to do on his baserunning skills.
That was too stinking cute! Funny thing is...I totally remember Tyson doing that at one point. I don't think it was his first game t hough...it was more like his 3rd or 4th!! You can someday show this clip on t.v. when he is a major leaguer!
2 comments:
That was too stinking cute! Funny thing is...I totally remember Tyson doing that at one point. I don't think it was his first game t hough...it was more like his 3rd or 4th!! You can someday show this clip on t.v. when he is a major leaguer!
Run Forest run! He is so cute! He made it from 1st to 2nd okay! And, great hit!
Post a Comment