9 years ago
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Dodger Time!
Dodgers where in town the weekend before last and of course we went to all 3 games. We have a lot of fun going together as a family. The kids love to be there. They climb all over the seats, well Jayde does anyways, and knock into people in front of them. Its great fun. After the Sunday game (yes we went on Sunday, SORRY) Fox got to run the bases at Turner Field. He had his baseball team uniform on because his teammates went and got to run the bases too. You can't really tell it is him running out on the field, but there is a shot of him running between 1st and 2nd base in the slide show.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I think we get one Sunday off every year to attend pro sports events. That's how I justify seeing the 9ers play every year.
I just watched the clip of Fox playing baseball, that is so awesome.
We miss you guys, I'm glad you're blogging now.
-Doug and Marla
Hey Jenise,
Your kids are so dang cute! It looks like you guys are having fun. It's so fun to see your blog. My blog is www.philandcari@blogspot.com.
-Cari
Post a Comment