Friday, April 18, 2008

Old Ladies???

So the other day I needed to go to Michaels to get a few things to add to a necklace that I was making. In order to make it fun for Fox, he wanted to stay home to watch Dora, I told him we could go to Old Navy and get a bouncy ball. He really likes Old Navy for the 25 cent bouncy balls, and it is right next to Michaels. So as we pulled in to the parking lot, he saw the Old Navy sign and got all excited and started saying, rather loudly, there's Old Ladies mom, there's Old Ladies mom. I couldn't help but laugh.
When Fox isn't making Jayde cry, they really enjoy playing with each other. It is so fun to see them laughing together. Jayde likes to copy Fox already and Fox really likes to see himself in pictures so they decided to pose for me today.


Jayde giving Fox a kiss.


Fox giving Jayde a hug.


One of their favorite things to do is pull all my tupperware out of the cabinet and climb inside. I really don't know why I even clean it up.







3 comments:

T said...

That is just hilarious! I told my whole family about it. They though it was so funny! Even though I see the kids a few times a week, it's always fun to see pictures of them!

Daisy Paige said...

Looky, an update! Sorry I didn't see it sooner. Those two are just adorable, Jenise. You and Shawn do good work.

But I do have to ask...am I an old lady if I'm wearing an Old Navy Perfect Fit t-shirt right now? It was only 5 bucks and fits great over my lactation station. I even bought two!

Jenise said...

You must be an old lady if you are going to wear old lady clothes. Fox must be an old lady too.