Wow! Nice pics. Some of them are not G rated :0) Sounds like an eventful trip, but we are glad you guys are home. By the way Brityn has that same brown dress that Jayde is wearing. Now they have two twiner outfits!
Jenise,HI!!! This is Shanna Hansen (Tolbert now). How are you? Your family looks soooo cute! I love how long your hair is. I remember last time I saw you it was about to your jaw. You look great. I hope all is well with you. I have a blog too. If you want to look me up. I'm very new at it. My little sister got me started a little while ago. It's bstolbert.blogspot.com. Take care.
3 comments:
Wow! Nice pics. Some of them are not G rated :0) Sounds like an eventful trip, but we are glad you guys are home. By the way Brityn has that same brown dress that Jayde is wearing. Now they have two twiner outfits!
Hey, I just looked through your pictures and wow, I love your hair long! It's longer than I've ever seen it before!
Jenise,HI!!! This is Shanna Hansen (Tolbert now). How are you? Your family looks soooo cute! I love how long your hair is. I remember last time I saw you it was about to your jaw. You look great. I hope all is well with you. I have a blog too. If you want to look me up. I'm very new at it. My little sister got me started a little while ago. It's bstolbert.blogspot.com. Take care.
Post a Comment