Hey jenise, it's Ebbi. I have been wondering how you have been. It has been forever since I saw you last. I just got into "blogging" so I'm not sure how to do it but I put mine as provate so I think I need to invite you right? Hmm, not sure. I think I need your email address? ok, I hope I can figure this out. good to check in on ya. hope to hear from you soon. Ebbi
3 comments:
We were so glad you could come visit! We had a blast...we always do when you guys come in to town!!!
I was laughing out loud at the picture of you guys skating. That looks so fun! How hilarious! The picture of Fox in his not so dry pants is so funny!
Hey jenise, it's Ebbi. I have been wondering how you have been. It has been forever since I saw you last. I just got into "blogging" so I'm not sure how to do it but I put mine as provate so I think I need to invite you right? Hmm, not sure. I think I need your email address? ok, I hope I can figure this out. good to check in on ya. hope to hear from you soon. Ebbi
Post a Comment