I am realizing more and more that I have a lot of wants. I am just trying to find a way to put them in the needs catagory. One of the things that I must have decided I needed is for my kids to have things to do this summer. Just when I said I wasn't going to get anything big, we go and order up an electric hummer for the kids to drive around in. But that just wasn't enough. We happened to be in WalMart, only 2 days later, and saw a trampoline we just had to get. Ok, so next time I decide not to get anything, I hope my bank account can handle it.
We also got a few water things to play with. Shawn tried to play too. He is also the one who read on the slippin'slide, "NOT FOR ADULT USE" He fits well in my family.








6 comments:
Oh I so glad you found me! Too fun. My sisters started me doing this blog thing and it is kinda fun to see how everyones lives are going. Your kids are adorable and I love thier names...so cute. You look great too. I am glad we can all kinda keep in touch this way now and then. Georgia!! What are you doing there?? See ya soon!
So Jenise, y'all in Georgia hu? What part'cha in?
I'm actually in Louisiana, with the possibility of mov'n to Georgia.
This is SOO fun to find so many friends from high school! Your family is darling and looks like you're not short on have'n fun!
We've started a blog for KHS 95'ers, and I'm wondering if we can put a link to your blog on the site? If it's all good post me a note there.
The site is:
http://kanabcowboys1995.blogspot.com
Take Care!
Jennifer Woolsey (martin)
Cute pictures! Looks like the kids are lovin' their new toys! I know my kids are lovin' your new toys :0)!! Brityn couldn't wait to tell me that Shawn was jumping on the tramp.
Soo cute! Looks like it is going to be a fun s ummer at your house! It's good for them to have things to do outside rather than watch cartoons all day!! I love the new look of your blog...its darling!
I want to come play with you guys!!! It looks like so much fun, although I probably wouldn't fit in the hummer.....maybe I could ride on back though??!! I love your hair dark! ;)
Hey guys! I'm glad that Art told me about your blog. Looks like you are having a blast in your backyard. I can't believe how big it is! Maybe we need to move to Georgia..... Check us out at jessanddusty.blogspot.com
Post a Comment