Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Jayde's Birthday

Jayde turned 2 yesterday and we had a pizza party for her. She was so lucky because she got to have both my parents and Shawn's mom here for the party as well as her Uncle Kevin, Aunt Tiffany, cousins Corbin, Brityn and Boston, and her Uncle Trent.

Before she started opening her presents, she thought we needed a prayer.


As she was ripping into to wrapping paper, she thought she needed to throw each piece away as she tore it off (what a good little girl I've got). At first she started to run into the kitchen to throw them away, but I quickly got a bag so we wouldn't be there all night.


One of her presents was a jack-in-the-box and as you can see by the look on her face, she loved it. The other kids did as well. We had some fighting over that one.


She, like most little kids, spit all over the cake when she blew out the candle. Yummy!!!

Enjoying the cake.

Among other things, she got a dress up outfit and a doll she was quite thrilled about.

She had a blast opening up her presents and playing with them.

We had such a fun night with her. She is such a little joy to have around and we love her so much.

5 comments:

Kinsey Pistorius said...

oh what GREAT pictures!!! I laughed out loud at the prayer thing and her expression to her gifts - priceless shots! Had fun visiting teaching yesterday at your house. :)

Trinity said...

Birthdays are so much fun when your little. I love all the pictures. My favorite is the jack in the box. She'll love that when she gets older.

Anonymous said...

I think that Jayde wanting to say a prayer first is so tender. I love birthday's! Especially when your kids a little. They love everything. I like your pictures they are so cute.

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

Love the Jack in the Box picture.

Daisy Paige said...

That jack-in-the-box picture is the greatest! What a sweet girl!