9 years ago
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Time For Christmas
We spent the last few days decorating for Christmas. I know it is a little early, but what can I say, I love Christmas time. Besides, I wanted it done when we got back from Thanksgiving in Utah.
The kids really got into the decorating spirit. They loved decorating the tree, especially the same branch over and over. I tried to fix it, but I am sure there are plenty of ornaments stacked on top of each other.
This is the first year we have ever done any outside lights on our house. Fox saw the neighbors hanging their lights and told me he wanted to too. So as much as I knew Shawn would love it, I told him that we were going to do the lights outside this year. He was a good sport about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Lights outside for us are an entire week long event. That's why this year we plan on taking a break. We just have too many trees and Steve refuses to skimp even a little.
You guys will love to see your house all lit up each night.
I love Christmas!!!
You are much braver than me, putting up your Christmas tree this early. I would if I could, but I think Dusty would go crazy and do something drastic. He has a hard enough time compromising with me listening to Christmas music already. I bet your lights are going to be wonderful. Maybe you can give Shawn a tall ladder for his birthday next year, so it'll be easier. ;)
Post a Comment