We got to spend the Thanksgiving holiday with lots of family. My parents again helped me fly to Utah with the kids and we spent the first part of the week at their house. For family home evening, Kylie gave a great Thanksgiving lesson and showed us how to make Turkeys out of apples and candy. My kids loved it. Of course the candy was the best part. They also had a blast playing hide and seek with Grandpa and Kylie, Sydney and Tyson their cousins.


Then we went to Shawn's parents house in Cedar City where we were lucky to have all of Shawn's sisters and their families there. It is a mad house when we are all there together, but it is fun. I love to see everybody, especially since we don't very often all get together at once. I didn't get very many pictures this whole trip, but here are some where most of the kids are watching Erin put together a gingerbread house just hoping they will get a chance to help.


We had a few of these emotional break downs this trip. Jayde was pretty clingy to me.

As always, Fox just loved playing with his cousins and being at Grandma and Grandpa's house. I feel like I hardly saw him the whole time we were there.

They also had a fun time painting Christmas ornaments. Fox is very in to painting.

We had a great time and we can't wait to see everybody the next time we go out to Utah.
5 comments:
How fun to spend time with family especially when there are so many fun things to do.
Your kids are going to be very use to airplanes.
I also tagged you.
Looks like ya'll had lots of fun!!! I'm adding you to my blog list finally!! It's fun to keep up with everyone :)
Are you guys coming to Utah for Christmas? We'll be in southern Utah from Dec 24-28, so if we don't catch you down there, when will you be in SLC?
I love your Christmas picture! Such a beautiful family!! Happy Holidays!
Post a Comment