When he woke up I said "Happy Birthday Fox" and he said that it wasn't his birthday yet. I don't think he thought it was his birthday until he got some presents. I didn't get a picture of breakfast but he chose to have ham and eggs. Then we got ready and went to Jumpn' Jelly Beans. We go to JJB often, but this is the first time he got to go with Grandma and Grandpa and he had a blast with them. I am happy they got to come and spend the day with Fox on his birthday.
Here is grandpa going down the big slide with Fox on their bellies.
Here is Grandma going down the big slide with Fox and Boston.
Grandpa got pooped out, but Grandma kept on going. This is on the little obstacle course.
After lunch Fox and I played games while Jayde took a nap. Fox wanted to go to Planet Smoothie sometime last week and I promised him we would go on his birthday. So there we are after Jayde woke up from her little nap.
Then we went home and Fox wanted to help me make a cake for him. Of course Jayde wanted to help too.
Really they just wanted to lick the frosting.
Then when Shawn got home from work, Fox opened up his birthday presents. This is the look on his face when we brought out his new spiderman bike.
Then we took him to Chuck E Cheese for all the "great food" and fun games. Here is everybody that came with us. Grandma, Grandpa, Trent.
We had such a fun day. Not a minute to rest and the kids didn't even fight or have any melt downs. The whole day was great. We just love our little Foxy boy. He is so much fun. He is growing up way too fast and he is only 4. I can't stand it. Happy Birthday Fox!!!
1 comments:
What a good mom you are. The party looks like fun and hopefully you went straight to a bubblebath and bed.
Post a Comment