January 8th I had my 20 week ultrasound. I am not one who can wait to find out the sex of my babies. And with as good of picture that we got, I believe there is no question, IT'S A BOY. We are really excited, though we didn't care wether it is a boy or girl. I just like to know so I can start planning what to do with bedrooms, clothes that we have from Fox, etc.
7 comments:
Oh, how exciting!
Congrats! It is so nice to see the ultra sound and see that everything is okay with baby! Another boy, how exciting! I wonder if we were in Cedar, for Christmas at the same time?
Great pictures. Definitely a BOY! That's a great shot. I sometimes wish I had another boy for Jack to wrestle with but that's just not going to happen.
Congratulations!
Looks like a boy alright! We are soo excited for you! It was so great to have you here for a little while! Hope you are enjoying your break from the snow! It hasn't gone anywhere dangit! Looks like Santa definitely made it to your house this year! FUN times!
Hooray for little boys!! I bet Fox is pretty excited to have a brother. Aaron and your new boy can be buddies. :-D
I hope you're still feeling well.
Hey congrats, that's exciting for another boy. I could always see you with lots of boys. your kids are darling.
I waited to see on my last to, in hopes that one would be a girl. You will love having another boy they will entertain each other with all their rough housing. Good luck and congrats!!
Post a Comment