Thursday, April 23, 2009

4 Weeks To Go!!!

Ok, so NO picture is a good picture of me these days, but I thought I would post this because in exactly 4 weeks from today our 3rd little baby is going to be with us. I am scheduled for a c-section early in the morning on May 21st, a week before my due date, May 28.

Thanks to Fox's wonderful photography skills today, I have this wonderful picture so you can see just how big I am. Yeah, I am pretty huge. I don't know how much more stretching I can take, but I know this last month this little guy is going to gain a lot more weight. I am a little frightened by that because even though you think you can't get any bigger, YOU CAN!!!

3 comments:

T said...

You still look great! That is so funny you had Fox take the picture. He did a really good job!

Denisondays said...

Fox did a really good job! You look great! How exciting for you, one more month to go!
Shelyse

Holly said...

You look great! I bet I have gained more weight the last 8 mos 8 mos than you have! ha ha! Hang in there it is almost time to meet your next cute little boy!