9 years ago
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Daddy Daughter Date
Last night Jayde got to go to the Braves game just her and dad. She was so excited to go. She kept saying, "See you later!" like dad lets get out of here before mom changes her mind. It was so cute. It is probably because I have a new baby around, but she seems to be getting so big so fast lately.
This lady Braves usher thought Jayde was the cutest thing, so she asked Shawn if she could have Jayde help her for an inning. So Jayde got to help her show people to their seats and make sure everyone was comfortable. Jayde had a great time helping.
Every time I ask her if she had fun at the game with dad last night she says she wants to go to another game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's so cute that she helped with the usher. Peter asks me every single day if we can go see the baseball guys again, he is a total Braves fan in the making. We'll all have to go together again when Dax gets a bit bigger.
So Sweet. I guess having a new baby does have it's perks for the other kids. However, I want to know how Fox let all this happen.
Post a Comment