Sunday, July 19, 2009

4th of July

We finally went to our first 4th of July parade this year. The good thing about living here is that we get to take our golf cart to the festivities. I don't know if you can see in the back ground, but there are golf carts lining the street on both sides. We started out early in the morning on our golf cart and went through Chick-fil-A drive through for breakfast and then on to the the parade we went.
Here is our family of 5!
Here Fox and Jayde are waiting for the parade to start with some of their friends.
And then the fun begins.
We also went to see the fireworks at a little soccor field. It got too dark to get any good pictures, but here is Shawn, Dax, and Jayde waiting for the show to begin.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Sounds fun! I love the new family picture at the top of your blog. Sooo cute!

Stephanie said...

I was going to say I love the picture on the top of your blog too. Holly beat me to it.