Sunday, July 26, 2009

Pictures

I love pictures. So I thought I would post a few random pictures I have taken over the last month.
My three stooges.


The 4th of July I got Dax to smile for the camera for the first time.

Fox thinks he is so tough holding Dax all by himself.


This is a little glimps of how Jayde loves her little brother.



Gangsta' Dax


We got a few decent family photos.


2 comments:

Kinsey Pistorius said...

who took these family shots? they are SO good! We miss y'all so much and can't wait to plan a visit for y'all to come up here. I'll call you soon - we move into our house on Tuesday and I know y'all have had family in town but we will catch up soon!

T said...

Cute! I love the gangsta pic and the one with all three kiddos in sunglasses. Family pics turned out so good!