This morning I took Fox to preschool for his first day. I have to admit, I got a little teary eyed. I can't believe he is old enough to go to school. It is only half day school and with him being my first child, I am happy with that. I hope this will break us in for all day school next year.

He is so excited about school. He was smiling all morning. I gave him a haircut last night for school and he told me not to cut the top because he wants to put gel in his hair. Now you know he is excited when he wants gel in his hair because he normally HATES gel! Throws a fit when I want to put it in his hair. He even told me how to style it this morning. Ok, where did my child go, because this is an imposter?!

So I dropped him off and he went right in without me. With the nice carpool system they have at the school he can just be a big boy and go in all by himself. It was wierd to watch him go with out any help from me, but I guess he has always been that type of boy. 'Just go already mom, I want to play' is his normal attitude.

He had a great first day. Got in the car smiling still. That is a good sign. He likes his teachers, had a lot of fun, but the best part, like most things, he has his cousin Boston in his class with him.
4 comments:
Fox looks so happy, I bet it will be a great year for him. I'm glad Peter's not quite old enough for that yet because I am definitely not emotionally ready for that milestone.
I remember when my first started school. I got very teary eyed too. Now all 3 of myne are in and I can't believe how fast time has flown by. My youngest is in 2nd grade. Yikes. Enjoy them all you can and have fun.
I can't believe you have 3 kids and your first is barely going to preschool. SuperMom.
It really is a strange feeling when the first starts school. It was a lot harder on me than it was for my daughter. It gets much better I promise. It will be a nice break for the both of you.
awe... so cute. love the Steelers backpack and you did get good pictures!!! Can't believe they will be in kindergarten next year.. ugh.
Post a Comment