Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Family Night...not always easy...

Two Mondays ago we went on a golf cart ride to get a treat for family night. We hadn't been on the golf cart for awhile, so we thought that would be fun. Well, we thought wrong. The kids decided to be a little too difficult, so when it came time to getting their treats, they didn't get them. Here is a little glimps of how the ride home went. I can't get the sound to work, so sorry if you don't have sound (probably better without anyways).

Apparently Fox was going to die if he didn't get his treat, so he said. He also said he wasn't going to be able to stop bleeding if he didn't get it (where is the blood?) And he said he was too tired to go into the house unless he got his treat. He must have been thinking that something has got to work. Jayde also had a rough ride home. Normally I wouldn't post this, but I thought it was so funny I just had to. It is better to laugh than to get mad this time right?

4 comments:

Holly said...

I have days like that too Fox! It was great seeing you guys! Cute, cute pictures!

T said...

That is sooooo funny!! Poor deprived children ;) !!

Kinsey Pistorius said...

it just makes every mom feel okay about their child having this type of meltdown. Good for you for not giving in - that is really hard to do! :)

Johnson said...

That is awesome. Why is it so reassuring as a mom when you see that it is not only your kid that acts that way? I love that you got this footage. It will be great to show him when he has a 4 year old.