It started out great. Fox and Jayde were sitting in their seats snacking, Dax was happy, mom and dad were happy, and then the first inning got over. Dax was done in the second inning, Fox and Jayde were done in the third inning, and because of all this, Dad was done in the fourth inning. By the time the fifth inning came along I was kind of laughing to myself as I looked at Shawn and how miserable he seemed and said to him, do you want to go? We were out of there so fast it wasn't even funny. So that is it for the Braves this year.
9 years ago
1 comments:
oh my gosh! too funny but I feel for you - everyone has been in those situations where you want to go out and create those fun memories and then it goes to crap! I am looking to join David on his training in PTC in november - i can't WAIT to see you!!!
Post a Comment