For the past 4 months Fox has wanted Sketchers in a bad way. After 2 months of begging for them, I thought to myself, 'he is never going to give this up.' So I decided he could earn the money for them. Well 2 months of hard work finally paid off. Here is his chart for earning enough money to get the sketchers.
Ready to go pay for them.
This picture just does my heart good. He is so proud to be able to pay for his shoes all by himself.
He is now the proud owner of his very own SKETCHERS!
Fox is so excited about his Sketchers. He did a little kick dance showing off his shoes to his grandma and grandpa, cousins and aunt Tiffany. He also asked grandpa Ralph if he wanted some sketchers too. Grandpa, making Fox feel good, said yeah, I want some. So Fox told him he would make a CHORT for him to earn the money to get some. Fox also set his sketchers by grandpa while he was working on our door frame so that grandpa could look at them while he did his work. I guess that was to give grandpa a little incentive to get some work done.
0 comments:
Post a Comment