Saturday, January 30, 2010

Fox's Birthday

Last Friday Fox turned 5 years old. He loves his birthdays because it is all about HIM. Friday we celebrated with family.

Had yummy dessert.

And played with his new toys.

On Saturday he had a friend party.

Had cake and ice cream.

Had fun opening presents.

Tried to break open the unbreakable pinata.And at last got to the good stuff. CANDY!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOX!!!

3 comments:

Eliza said...

My five year old birthday party is the first one I can remember. It looks like Fox had a great time celebrating, so hopefully he'll always remember those fun times. Happy birthday Fox!

Kinsey Pistorius said...

looks like a blast! Drew has been begging me "when is my birthday?" - I try to tell him he has to wait for it to come and he whines and wimpers about it. So hard because he doesn't understand! But everyone at his school is having their birthday and he has to wait until the summer - poor kiddo. Tell Fox Happy Birthday from us - we miss you guys!

Kenzie said...

Jenise! I found you through Tal's blog. How are you? Your kids are so cute! Dax is so big! I am trying to remember when I saw you last. It was at someones bunko. Maybe Kim's? Anyway I hope you are doing well. And I am going to add you to my list of peeps! I hope that's OK.