Too cute! Grayson probably would have eaten it. Blech.
I loved our chat the other day, and can I just say what an incredible picture you have on your blog's main page? I love it so much! Such a beautiful family. Can't wait to see you (hopefully this summer)!
4 comments:
That was a great day! I had to zoom in on her catch to see what it was! Lol! Cute!
What is a Peligator? You and your kids are so cute!
The Peligator is actually just a worm. I think she thought it was a caterpillar. It was just a crack up.
Too cute! Grayson probably would have eaten it. Blech.
I loved our chat the other day, and can I just say what an incredible picture you have on your blog's main page? I love it so much! Such a beautiful family. Can't wait to see you (hopefully this summer)!
Post a Comment