

Today was Fox's first game of the new baseball season. Even though it was Fox's day, Jayde had to get in on the action. So of course she was our little helper trying to put Fox's b-ball shoe on. Fox has improved significantly from the last season which was only less than 6 months ago. I mean, at least he can run the bases now. And he actually tries to field the ball. What can I say, I am a proud mom. So here are some of the 180 or so pictures I took today.

Fox was very proud to get this big kid out at second base.


Out in right field at the moment.

He hit the ball and it rolled out past the outfielders. Ok, so the outfielders are not that far out, but what a hit!
Running from 2nd base the 3rd.

He tried to catch this pop fly, but under estimated the distance of the hit. It went WAY over his head.
3 comments:
Those pictures are so cute I couldn't stand it! I can just imagine how funny they are to watch play! Fox looks so serious...Boston looks like he is having fun!! Jayde looks so big in her pig tails! What little cuties!
Hey Jenise, Your kids are so cute! I can't believe you live so far away. If you want to look at my blog email me your email at tavij@hotmail.com my blog is theeastcoop.blogspot.com I always ask Cari about you, she always fills me in. Keep in touch. Tavi
Fox looks like quite the little ball player! I can't imagine Shawn's kid being that in to baseball, hehe. It is so fun as a parent to watch kids do things. They are just getting so big so fast. Hope you guys are doing good.
Post a Comment