9 years ago
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
I Have The Best Mom
After spending a week and a half here when my parents came to watch my kids so we could go to New York, my mom flew to see my sister for the weekend, went home for one night and then was nice enough to fly back out here to help me fly to Utah tomorrow. She got in late last night and we leave early tomorrow morning. I know I could try to fly with my two kids alone and I was willing, but I am REALLY glad she is here. It will be so much easier for me to have her help with the kids. So I want my mom to know how much I love and appreciate her. She is always so willing to help me no matter what it cost her to do it. I am so grateful that she has the opportunity to be able to fly here so much and spend so much time with me. It makes living far away not so bad. Now if only my sister could fly too...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah, your mom's always been a keeper. ;-)
If you have extra time and you're in the SL area, you should let me know and maybe we can meet up with Shaneil and have lunch??
You do have a great Mom! We kinda like her at our house too! Have a good trip...can't wait to see you!
We never get too old for our mom's help. That's great that she would do so much traveling for you, or is it for her cute grandkids. It's probably both. Hope you have a fun trip.
Post a Comment