Friday, September 5, 2008

A Little Laugh Today

So today I have been trying to figure some stuff out on my blog and have not been successfull. All the while I am doing that, Fox, my little 3 yr old, was trying to play games on his computer. He is getting pretty good. Shawn has put a few shortcuts on there so that he can just open it up and click on the links Shawn showed him. So he was getting all upset that his computer wasn't working for him today and I look over and it has something on there that was getting in his way and he said to me, all upset, "my 'puter needs a dot com". I said, "What does it need?" He said, "A dot com, it needs a dot com" pointing to it all seriously. That is right my kid is a genius. He knows how to fix a computer already. I just had to laugh at that one. It is good to laugh and I am glad I had Fox around to lighten my frustration.

2 comments:

Trinity said...

It's funny how much they really do pick up on. Their ears are always on the alert. Pretty soon he'll be able to fix all your problems on the computer.

Holly said...

That is hillarious!! Like father like son I guess! I hope you are writing all this cute stuff down...because as much as you think you'll never forget...trust me you do!!