9 years ago
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
More Braves
Last night we went to a Brave's game and met Shawn's cousin Paul and his family, Eliza and Peter there. We had a fun time watching the game and eating goodies all night long. I think that our family is the Royal Family of eating goodies till your sick family. Fox and Jayde, had a really good time playing and having fun, but I think the best part was that this little guy, Peter, adopted Shawn as his new best friend. He had to sit on Shawn's lap quite a bit and would just look up at him and smile. As you can see, he has cute little smile. How could Shawn resist?
So last night was bobble head night and we got 4 bobble heads, not that we needed that many, but we got them. Well we put 2 of them in our little umbrella stroller and left the stroller at the entrance to where our seats were. Some time in the last 2 innings somebody decided to steal one of the bobble heads right out of our stroller. For all they know, they could have been stealing from a little kid. Not that it will be missed, but who does that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How pathedic is that, stealing from a baby! I figure if they need it (or want it) that much I would give it to them if only they asked. But that's not the way life goes unfortunately. Hopefully your innocent children didn't know what happened.
Peter has already decapitated one of our bobble heads... he keeps bringing it to me saying, "oh no! sick & hurt!" as he points to the place where the head should be.
It was great enjoying the game and treats with you guys!
Fun! What are you guys going to do if you ever move from Atlanta and can't go to Braves games? I love the new pictures of the kids on your blog. They are sooo stinking cute!
Glad to see you guys are happy in Georgia. I think it is good for everyone to live outside of Utah just once. We do like living in Kanab. I never thought I would end up here, but the longer we are here the more we like it. Love the golf cart! It looks like fun, the Georgia style "four wheeler"!
Your kids are adorable.
I would totally steal a bobble head from your stroller, and then lie when you asked me if I had! ;);)
Post a Comment