Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

Today after church we decided to carve our pumpkins. Let me just say, I think I should stick to the basic pumpkin face instead of trying to do a witch or something else. My witch turned out not so good. Part of the face broke off so I had to prop it up with some pumpkin scraps I found in the garbage. Shawn feels the same way about his spiderweb that Fox had to have, but his turned out much better than mine. The kids really enjoyed trying to cut into the pumpkins and get all the 'guts' out.

3 comments:

Trinity said...

I think the pumpkins turned out really good. I'm a little scared to start cutting ours. But we all have to brave it for the kids.

I love all the pictures on your other posts as well. The rock ranch looks like it was a lot of fun.

I agree the countdown on the days probably shouldn't start until you are at least in the two digit numbers. But hey this way you won't forget your pregnant.

Johnson said...

Cute pics.

We are going to jumping jellybean tomorrow (tues) at 1:15. There are a few of us that take our kids. We would love for you to join us.

Daisy Paige said...

They look cute! We're finally going to carve ours tonight.

PS - when I've tried carving before and something cut through that wasn't supposed to, I used a toothpick to put it back in place and it worked like a charm.