Yesterday morning while I was getting ready for the day, Fox and Jayde decided to watch T.V. together on my bed.
So I was in my bathroom just listening to what they were doing and I hear Fox say to Jayde, "I'm cold baby, I need a hug."(He often calls Jayde, baby) Jayde says, "Ok" gives him a hug and then says, "That better?" To which Fox replies, "Yes."
Times like these are the times I need to remember. SOMETIMES they can be so sweet and loving towards one another and I just love to witness it because it makes me smile.
10 comments:
SOMETIMES is the key word in our house for those times as well. It is good to document those rare times.
how cute! I can't wait for Drew and Dilan to do those sorts of things. It's so sweet!!! :)
What a sweet brother and sister. They are they are so cute! I love your new page and that picture of the kids is priceless!
That is really cute. I agree that it is important to hold onto those moments when they come.
That is so cute! I just live for the times the kids make me laugh! They're so funny, aren't they!
Precious Moments!
I changed my picture. We are no longer twins.
I love that story! Kids are the best! Well, most of the time. :0)
Its good to see such loving siblings. Your kids are so cute in this picture. You must be a great mom to have your kids love each other so much. Keep up the good work.
What's up? I can't believe number 3 is right around the corner. Looks like you have been having fun, New York looked like a blast. Jayde and Fox are sooooo cute!
jayde i am cold will you come in my bednaked and rub your body on me get me warm and really hard? I am into little girlz
Post a Comment