Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Our Snow Day!

It snowed Sunday for the second time in the 3 years that we have lived here. So of course, since we get so little snow, we had to take advantage of it while we can.
Fox and Jayde were excited to build a snowman.




Basically you have to play in the snow just when it is done snowing or even while it is snowing because by the next afternoon here it looks like......

this.
Ok so this was taken today, Wednesday, but by Monday afternoon it pretty much looked like this. You see all the snowmen that people built, but no snow around it.

5 comments:

Eliza said...

I love the picture of the lonely snowman in the yard without any snow.

T said...

That's funny Jenise! Cute snow pics.

Joe and Jake Est. 1990 said...

Your snowman ROCKS! Ours was very muddy .

Daisy Paige said...

That is so funny to see the snowman out in a big yard with not a drop of snow to be found around him. I think all of his snow relatives fell out here in Utah. I don't think it will ever end. Ugh. And 'spring break' is next week.

Anonymous said...

Your home is beautiful. I feel a little sad for the snowman all alone. However, it looked like the kids had a great time building it and that is what it is all about. How are you feeling? You are getting closer to your due date all the time. How fun!