I just thought this was pretty cute. Jayde can sing the ABC song and I was trying to get her to sing if for the camera. Well, she decided to do her own thing...
9 years ago
I just thought this was pretty cute. Jayde can sing the ABC song and I was trying to get her to sing if for the camera. Well, she decided to do her own thing...
3 comments:
CUTE! Jayde is a little doll. She is getting soo big too! I am glad Fox didn't have to do the hearing test. Tyson failed many hearing tests and kept having to be retested, but none required sedation. Weird! Miss you guys!
How sweet! I liked her version. She has her own personality that is for sure. She is so cute. She takes after her mom.
That is so cute! You know I didn't realize that the ABC song and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star had the same tune until I was all grown up!! She's a little smarty pants.
Post a Comment