Saturday, April 25, 2009

Baby Shower!

My very good friends and visiting teachers Kinsey and Kristen are so nice and threw me a baby shower this morning. We had a great time. Thank you Kinsey and Kristen. You are so sweet. I am grateful to you for all you do for me.
Here are some random pictures of the shower and who was there.
Tiffany and Jenise


Jenise, Shelyse, and Laura

Shelyse, Lyn, and Marci

Janelle, Amber, and Louise


Thank you everybody who came to the shower, for all the nice things I received and the gift card to Babies R Us.

8 comments:

Kinsey Pistorius said...

wow! you are quick!!! It was a pleasure to do that for you and it was a lot of fun. I can't wait to meet DAX!!! :)

T said...

I am breathing a sigh of relief, and I think you know why! Cute pics!

The Schaefer's said...

Jenise, I'm so glad you enjoyed your day. I'm so sorry I wasn't able to be there. I was "enjoying" my day at the Renaissance Festival for 9 hours! I would have preferred to be there with all of you.

Holly said...

Wish I could have been there...sounds fun! You are getting soo close! Hang in there!

That girl said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I wish I could have been there with you!

Anonymous said...

Jenise, I didn't know that you have c- sections. Have you always had to have them? That just seems to me harder. You are a brave women. By the way you look beautiful when you are pregnant.

Just a few more weeks, Ya!!!!!

The Palmers said...

You are looking good!

Daisy Paige said...

Wow Jenise, it's really getting down to the wire for you. You look great!