This year we went with a group of friends up to a cabin near Pigeon Forge, TN. We had a great time playing games and hanging out with our friends during the evenings. During the days we went down into Pigeon Forge and the surrounding towns and had some fun. Friday we went miniature golfing with Kevin's family.


Most of the time it was total chaos, but the kids had fun.

Saturday we went to some caverns. This picture is taken just before Jayde made me fall forward and charge like a bull into somebody's back side. Good thing he was there or I would have fallen on my belly. I am a little heavy in the front these days and Jayde sitting on my leg made me lose my balance completely. It was a little embarrassing.

After the caverns, Fox had a blast riding on a go cart with Shawn. He had been excited all day to ride one and wanted to go again.

Since Jayde was not old enough for the go carts, we found some other little rides for her. In this picture she is riding on a balloon ride that spins. I think she is getting a little dizzy in this picture.

Fox and Jayde on a little tea cup ride.

Later at the cabin all the kids got to go on an easter egg hunt. Here is Fox excited about finding so many eggs.
In the morning the Easter Bunny came to our room. Jayde is showing off some of her things she got.
We had a lot of fun.
5 comments:
You look so cute pregnant and you have a beautiful tan. It looks like you had a great Easter break. I love Easter. It is such a special a good time to reflect. That is if you can grab a moment to do it. Life just gets busier and more crazy every year. Love ya.
How fun, Jenise! I'm glad you guys got to get away for Spring Break. Just think next Spring Break/Easter, you'll have another little egg hunter :c)
I love Jayde's face in that last picture. I was thinking you look way cute all pregnant and all. Pretty soon you'll have another one.
Sounds fun! You are finally looking pregnant Jenise! The kids are getting so big! Can't wait to see your new little guy in another month or so.
Your kids look like natural golfers. How come we all can't look that cute pregnant?! I can't wait to see pictures of your new baby. I love newborns.
Post a Comment