The spring season of baseball has come to a close. Fox is loving baseball so much. Here he is at a little baseball trophy party.

This season we had 4 games in a row canceled because of rain. We got to make up 3 of the 4. I know Fox would like to play through the summer, but it gets so hot. However, he did get chosen for the pre-T all-star team. Those games will be in June. We can't wait. Here is a clip of one of his hits. What can I say, I am a proud momma!!!
We can't wait till Fall Ball now.
6 comments:
Nice hit Fox! Way to go on a great season and making the All Stars...I only wish we could see him in person playing! Love the video though!
I don't think Fox could have a bigger smile on his face...too precious.
What a great little player. He is a star. How proud you must be. Good for Fox!
I love Fox's smile!! He looks so proud and he should be. Good luck with the All Stars.
What a great hit. i bet his dad was very proud and you too of course.
Way to go Fox. I bet his dad had a smile just a big.
Post a Comment