Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Last Photo Before Baby Comes

Holly, this is for you. Here is what I look like today. Tomorrow morning I have to be to the hospital at 5:30 am. Normally I would say that I am not happy about getting up that early, but I welcome it now that I can't sleep hardly at all with my arms going numb. And yes, it is both arms now, not just my right.


I just have to say that Fox has been extremely sweet to me tonight. I can't even count how many times he has hugged me this afternoon and especially tonight. I think that he understands what is happening tomorrow to some extent and I love the extra tenderness he has shown me. I don't think Jayde, on the other hand, has quite figured it out. It might be a rude awakening for her tomorrow.
I am excited to meet my new little boy. I can't believe it is really here. We will post pictures tomorrow as soon as we get the chance.

2 comments:

Holly said...

You are the BEST! You look fabulous too! I know you feel miserable...but you really do look great! Good Luck tomorrow, you are in our prayers! I am sure everything will go smoothly. Can't wait to see Dax! I am up early (5:40a.m.) so don't be afraid to text pictures when he is born if you can Shawn!

Eliza said...

Aw, Fox is so sweet. And I agree, you make pregnancy look fabulous!