Sunday, August 2, 2009

40th Anniversary


I am very blessed to have such wonderful parent's. They are always there for me when I need them. They have so much fun with me and my kids. They are so very helpful, kind, generous, loving, and supportive. I am grateful that I get to spend time with them often. Happy anniversary Mom and Dad. I love you more than words can say.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. You have a very special mom. I really liked her when I was growing up. I didn't know your dad but he must be amazing to have you as a daughter and your mom as a wife.

I loved the family photo. You look amazing. You just had a baby!!

Holly said...

40 years! That is so awesome! We were bummed we were the only ones not there for the celebration...but we are getting used to it, unfortunately! Dax is HUGE! I can't believe how fast he has gotten big. They don't stay little for long at your house!