Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Jayde...


Jayde has been playing with her babies a lot more now that we have Dax. She has to change her babies, put them in their strollers and carriers, feed her babies, and burp her babies. She is always carrying around her purse to make sure she has the essentials, which includes a burp cloth, not a burp rag. Ask her about the burp rags and she will correct you by telling you it is a burp cloth. The other day she had to feed her baby while she was eating. I guess she thinks it comes out through the stomach. Other times she is sitting on the couch with a blanket covering her while she feeds. She loves her babies.

Jayde is quite the chatter box lately. There are so many things I need to write down that she says, but tonight she told her dad that she is a girl and mommy is a girl and Fox is a buddy. I love what little kids say when they are trying to be so serious and all we can do is laugh.

4 comments:

T said...

She is just such a little princess!! It was so cute when we were leaving and she said, "I didn't kiss you!" I just want to squish her, she is so sweet.

Kinsey Pistorius said...

that is too precious! I love how they copy us - it's too cute. Have a GREAT week in utah and looking forward to planning a trip for y'all to come and visit! :)

Stephanie said...

I haven't been on here forever. You guys have been busy. Do your parents still live in Kanab? I was just wondering. We watched that Braves and Dodgers game on t.v. and I was telling my husband you guys were probably there. That looks so fun.

Anonymous said...

let me get your little panties off and make you feel really good