Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Jayde

I know, I am on a blogging role today, but Jayde cracks me up lately. She came down stairs from playing in her room looking like this and very seriously told me she was ready to go to work. When I asked her if I could get a picture of her she got on the couch to pose for me.

Yesterday she was playing with all these stuffed animals. I wasn't paying attention to her until I finally realized she was taking all of them to the potty, one at a time and over and over again, and wiping their behinds with toilet paper and flushing the toilet after each one.


It is a good thing we are not on restricted water usage anymore, and I was able to salvage a little bit of toilet paper that was left in the bathroom.

2 comments:

Kinsey Pistorius said...

that's hysterical - how's she doing on her potty training?

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nice arse poppet lets lock that door and have fun