Thursday, September 3, 2009

Jayde's haircut

This morning I decided to give Jayde her 2nd haircut. As much as I love her hair growing long, I decided a haircut would do her hair some good. Here she is just before.


Then I cut 4 1/2 inches off.



Because we were focused on her hair, we decided to fix it up and curl it.
Here is a side view.And just because she is so cute, I had to put these last 2 pictures on here.


6 comments:

Kinsey Pistorius said...

wow! that looks awesome! great job on the cut and she looks so much older. ah! what a cutie pie!!! can't believe she'll turn 3 in just a matter of months.

Holly said...

So, so, so CUTE! Who knew you were a beautician Jenise! That is good to know for next time you are in town! :) She looks adorable!

Eliza said...

Love it, she looks sassy and darling!

Jenkinson Family said...

That's a cute cut. So fun!

The Butterfields said...

ADORABLE

Anonymous said...

She is sooo cute. She looks so much like you I think. What a pretty girl!