Back on October 12th Dax decided to rollover two times in a row. Has he rolled over since? No! Could it be because he is gaining weight so fast that rolling over just is TOO DANG HARD? Possibly! At his 4 month check up, September 30th, he weighed in at 18lbs 3oz. About two weeks later he got his first ear infection on October 16th and when I took him in to the doctor he weighed 19lbs 3oz. Ten days after that, at his checkup to see if the ear infection cleared up, he weighed in at 20lbs 3.5oz. Each time all his clothes and diaper were off. As Shawn pointed out, if he keeps up this pace he is going to weigh at least 52lbs by the time he is a year. Regardless of that nonsense, my little chunky monkey is doing well and I love every little chunky part of him. He is so cuddly and loves his momma. He is quite the talker. He talks my ear off when nobody is around. He is so much fun.

He is just about to rollover here.

Take a close look. Can you see the little drip of slobber? My little Dax is the slobberiest little guy I have ever seen.

On October 23rd Dax sat up all by himself for quite awhile. And when I mean sat up by himself, I mean he didn't just rest on his big belly. He actually played and caught himself from falling. He still falls most of the time, but he is well on his way to independence.

He is very proud of himself.

And just because he is a little cutie, I had to include this last picture. I love this bumbo seat. He sits on the counter with me while I clean the kitchen or cook dinner. He also likes to look at himself in the mirror when I get ready in the morning.
2 comments:
wow! I can't believe Dax weighs more than Dilan!!! She almost 20 lbs and I thought that was a lot for 8 mths old. Dax is just precious - I can't wait to see him and all of you in a week or so!!! :)
Oooh my goodness I love a good chubba baby boy, such cute pictures!
Post a Comment