Friday, October 30, 2009

Pigeon Forge

A couple of weekends ago we went to Pigeon Forge to see the pretty leaves. As we got to the top of the Smokies I could not believe it was snowing. I was not prepared for this, but it was beautiful. We had to get a family picture. Well, it is such a pretty place we had to get a lot of family pictures that trip. So here are a few.


We went with my brother Kevin's family and my parents.

Of course we had to ride the race cars, but only if Jayde was able to. Well, she barely made it, and she had a BLAST!!!

So did Fox. So did Shawn and I for that matter.
We live in such a beautiful country. This is out the window on our drive home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow - that is gorgeous - you are going to have to use one of those pics for your Christmas card this year - so GOOD!!! and the picture of you and Shawn needs to be framed, it's so dang good. Looks like a wonderful family trip for sure.

Johnson said...

Great pics. You guys make me want to buy a nice camera.

Stephanie said...

Oh my I have been lagging behind on this blogging thing lately. I just caught up on your family. It looks like a lot of fun everything you have been up to. And your little one isn't so little anymore. ha ha. I just love chubby legs on babies.