Saturday night started out with a few of us girls getting together for dinner. It is always nice to get out of the house and visit with my girlfriends. After dinner we went to the women's broadcast for conference at the church. Not many women were there, but we had quite the disruption, or what I would like to call entertainment. A squirrel got into the chapel and climbed up the curtain. Bro. Phillips tried to catch it with a long pole with a net on the end, but to no avail, the squirrel got away. Some thought it ran out of the chapel, but I believe it got uplifted and edified as it probably sat in it's own pew listening to all the talks given by our wonderful church leaders. I don't have the best video, but here is a glimps of the event.
9 years ago
4 comments:
Oh man, that makes it the best women's conference ever! Craziness.
My question was: What is a pool cleaner tool doing in the church? Maybe this incident was the answer. I'm glad you caught it on tape. I wish it had sound :0) !!
THAT is hillarious! This isn't the first squirrel incident at the PTC building. Maybe that's why they have the pool net there :c)
You took a video?! That's awesome! I'm glad I could show Greg I wasn't making up the squirrel, and that's why I missed all of the counsel of the RS Pres.
Post a Comment