Saturday, November 7, 2009

Another season over

If you haven't guessed, we love baseball around here. We love when Fox gets to play and he looks forward to it every game. However, we are glad that this season is finally over. It seemed to drag on a little too long.

Everytime I told Fox to go get his baseball uniform on, Jayde would get one of his other ones on as well. I have found out that she is ready to play ball, or so she thinks,
until she sees...
DIRT!!!

She just couldn't help herself. It is soooo fun!!!

I asked her tonight if I was her best friend and she said, "and Fox too"!!!


1 comments:

Trinity said...

Love the sunglasses.
Tarantula! That's one brave little boy, and with a huge smile to boot. I've only got one kid who would do that, and it's not my boy.