9 years ago
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Jayde is 3
Tuesday was Jayde's 3rd birthday. I asked Jayde what she wanted to do for her special day, but she didn't have anything specific in mind. So I asked her if she wanted to do her hair. I was shocked she excitedly said YEAH! After we got her all dolled up she got a phone call from Grandma. She loves talking on the phone.
She loves to get her fingernails and toenails painted, so I suggested we do that and she also wanted to paint mine.


Finally it came time for presents. Here she is anxiously waiting to open them.
If she loves anything, it is dolls.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy birthday Jayde!! She is way.too.cute!
Three is when they really seem to change from the baby into a child. It looks like that's already starting to happen. Too cute!
Hey Jenise, my husband just signed with the braves!! Looks like I will be in Atlanta all summer. You will have to help me get my kids is some summer baseball leagues. I will have to get your number from Cari.
Post a Comment