The main reason for visiting Utah again was our little family reunion. We don't get to see each other all at once very often, and some might say that is a good thing, but all in all we had a good time. I love my family very much and any time we get to spend with them is worth it. Brian and Holly were in charge this year and they worked really hard to get ready for it. So thank you so much Brian and Holly.
We enjoyed swimming, playing in the stream, getting muddy, playing with water balloons, volleyball, fireworks, BBQ, snacking all day, and just visiting. We also took a day to go to Lagoon together. There are a lot of rides that even Jayde can go on so my kids had a great time. I don't know if it is normal, but that particular Saturday was so crowded, and combined with the hot weather, we left the park a little earlier than I would have liked to.
9 years ago
1 comments:
Cute, cute slide show! We are so glad you guys came and partied with us!
Post a Comment