9 years ago
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Visitors
My sister Tammy and her family finally got the opportunity to come out here for a visit. It was her kid's first time on an airplane and they all flew on buddy passes right at the end of the summer vacation when the traveling seems to be extremely busy. Luckily they got on the first flight they tried. However, getting back was not so easy. They were stuck here a day and a half longer than they anticipated. I was fine with it because I didn't want to see them go. We went to several Braves games (a common thing around here if you haven't figured out yet), Six Flags water park, and a place called the Underground. We went shopping and showed them around our town. We had a lot of fun and I am so happy they finally got to come out here and see where I live. I wish they could come out more often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment