Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Reunions

We have done a lot in the last few weeks. So I will probably have to tell you all about it in a few different posts so I don't bore you all in one long post, or better yet drive myself crazy trying to remember it all tonight. We took another trip to Utah and we spent just over a week there. Shawn worked here a couple of the days so it was just me and the kids for a little bit. During that time I was able to finally see some of my long lost friends. I will start with Cari and Liz. Some of my best friends from high school. I haven't seen them for many many years. Too many. I had such a good time just visiting with them. Although now that I have, I don't know if I feel the need to have another baby to keep up with them, or feel the need to stop because there were 11 kids between the 3 of us under one roof. Crazy is all I have to say, but it was so fun to see all their kids and how completely adorable they all are. I wish we were able to get a picture of all the kids together, but we never got around to taking on the challenge.


Cari, Jenise, Liz

The other very good friend of mine that I got to see is Paige. It hasen't been as long since I have seen her, but it has been long enough. It is always so good to visit with Paige, but this time I finally got to meet her little man Grayson. What a cutie.

Jayde, Grayson, Fox
After seeing so many babies this trip, one thing is for certain, Fox and Jayde want a baby. I couldn't keep them away from Cari's twins or Grayson. But I am afraid that if they get a new baby, they will probably maul it to death.

1 comments:

Heather said...

It is fun to see the three of you together again. You all look great!