Friday, October 24, 2008

Doctor's Visit

I went to the Doctor today for the first of many visits to come. My official due date is exactly what I figured out to be, May 28, 2009. Am I good or what?! The Doctor did an ultra sound and I got to see the heart beating. Yeah!!! So I decided to put up a ticker to remind everybody how far along I am. I don't know that I like it though. It says I have 216 days to go. That is a long time.

5 comments:

turlington clan said...

I didnt even know u were pregnant! thats so exciting!!! Congrads! the 3rd one is easier (labor wise)! Do u want a girl or boy??

oh by the way it's melissa (gavin's mom). If u need anything let me know.

The Butterfields said...

congrats!

Holly said...

Just keep enjoying the next 215 days to have 2 children to match your 2 hands! It gets tricky after #3!! We are soo excited for you!

Kinsey Pistorius said...

so excited for you - the heartbeat is always so fun because it makes it real!

Eliza said...

Hooray for the heartbeat!!!