Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

The kids had a blast tonight. We went with Kevin's family trick or treating and as always I tried to get a picture of all the kids together. This is the best picture I got. They were to excited to load up on candy to stand still. Although, now that I look closer, it is just my kids that won't pose very good.


So I tried to get one of just Fox and Jayde together and at least they sat there for a few seconds. Even though they didn't look at the camera.


Fox found out that Boston was wearing a Spiderman costume and couldn't stop talking about dressing up just like him. So we went costume shopping last Friday night and Saturday, and 3 WalMart's later finally found a spiderman costume. Thank heavens, or we would have had a sad boy.
Fox and Boston

Jayde was just happy that we finally started trick or treating.

Fox is proud of his stash. It got too heavy for him to carry. That is when we called it quits.


9 comments:

Holly said...

The kids look great! Hope you had a great time trick or treating!!

T said...

We are glad you guys came with us (even though I ditched half way through to go hand out candy). It's always more fun when we have lots of kiddos!

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

Looks like so much fun. I'm sure you saw my kids since they were in the same neighborhood.

Trinity said...

Candy always makes kids happy!
Cute costumes!

Anonymous said...

Your little ones are so cute! I love going with the kids trick or treating. They light up and are so sweet. It's almost as good as stuffing myself at Thanksgiving!

George Family said...

What cute kids! Spiderman was big this year but I did not see any like yours. Sorry this is Holli (HUNT) George. Your family looks great.

Tara said...

The kids look SO cute! My internet has been down, it's been awhile since I have been on; CONGRATULATIONS on the pregnancy! I'm really excited for you (and that it is you and not me :)).
How are you feeling??

Daisy Paige said...

I'm totally going to remember the rule that once it's too heavy to carry all your candy, trick-or-treating is over.

You're brilliant!

Talia said...

Jenise, your sister told me you had a blog so i had to look you up. you guys look like your doing great. Tami always talks about you and your kids they are so cute, and so big. keep in touch--Tal