9 years ago
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Just In Case You Thought I Was Joking
I had just got Jayde all dressed and ready to go to Fox's baseball game, went into my closet to get a jacket and stuff and hear Fox say he needs to go potty. That's great because maybe he won't need to go during the game. Well I should have known, anytime Fox, or anyone for that matter, needs to go potty, so does Jayde. When I came out of my room I ran into this:

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ha ha! That is so cute! Both of my girls went through stripping phases too! Don't worry it won't last forever...hopefully!
That is so funny. Kids are just the greatest. When my neice was little she told us she wanted to be a stripper to pay for her misson.
i would LOVE tocum in her tight little ass
Holly would you have nakedpics of then i could have i love cumming looking at very youngpussy
Post a Comment