Friday, October 17, 2008

A Little Bit Of News

Shawn and I decided to add a third child into the mix. So after about 1 month of trying, I am happy to report that I am pregnant. I am only about 8 weeks along, so we got a ways to go. My due date is not until the end of May. I am thrilled to be having another baby, but I am not excited about the next 8 months.

My kids are excited, I think. I am pretty sure Fox understands and he already says he wants a baby brother. Go figure. Don't boys usually always say that? It seems that as soon as we found out that I am pregnant, my kids decided to fight and scream and yell at eachother more than ever. What is with that? I seriously wonder why I am even having another one sometimes.

Even so, we are excited and anxious to have another little one running around.

10 comments:

Kinsey Pistorius said...

Congratulations of course!!! We are thrilled for y'all. Love the new blog background!!!

T said...

Can't wait for another little neice or nephew, and the kids are so excited to have a new cousin. It's like me having a new little baby without having to go through the actual pregnancy and rough nights! YEAH!

Paul said...

I was really hoping that's what the little bit of news was going to be when I saw the title of your post. Congrats, congrats, congrats!!

Eliza said...

...bye the way, that first comment from "Paul" was actually from me, Eliza. But Paul does say congratulations as well. :-D

Hafen's said...

Yeah congrats! Don't listen to anyone when they tell you "If you have three you can have a dozen.." Not true. Three is cake, four is the kicker! Either way that is great news. I think I figured out how to add you to my list, i sent you an invite so I hope I did it right.

Trinity said...

Great news, that is so wonderful! But I don't know what Ebbi is talking about. Three is not cake. That's when you become out numbered. Don't worry though, I'm sure your a wonderful mom and have perfect kids right?!
Congratulations!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations also from me. Kids are a ton of fun, but lots of hard work. Your little family is so cute. I love seeing what all your up to.

Cari said...

I have to say that I agree with Ebbi three was cake and four was the kicker and isn't anyone going to have five with me?????? I swear people just don't have 5 kids any more! I'm so excited for you to have another little pumpkin. That's awesome that you got pregnant so fast. I hope you're not too sick. It is so hard to be sick with other kids to take care of.

Daisy Paige said...

Yay! I was just thinking about you yesterday and wondering what the status was, and here you are already 2 months along!

PS - How do you always make your blog background so cutesy?

Ash said...

CONGRATULATIONS CHALLIS FAMILY!! wishing you all the best :)