
It is time for baseball again. We went to the Braves game last Tuesday night. It is the first one we have been to as a family this season so far. Shawn and Fox have been to a couple more games than Jayde and I have. I guess you can say I have been a little more picky about what games to go to, but who can blame me, big and pregnant and all?! We do love to go to baseball games as a family though. So I hope this new little guy comes out liking baseball.
2 comments:
No baby yet. I bet that is what you are saying. Anyways I was just thinking you are getting pretty close. Good luck. Bye the way the game looked fun.
You guys do the most fun things ever! Will you ever come back to Utah, or are you just loving it out there too much?
I didn't even think of your mom for a real estate agent - boo! We already have one, and I think she'll do a good job. I knew her in my singles' ward out here before I married and moved to Vegas. But your mom would be much more experienced, so I'm a little sad now.
Post a Comment